Sunday, October 16, 2011

Baby B - 3 Months Old!

You may recall this sweet little baby from about 3 months ago...
Well he's not so little anymore, and he doesn't sleep as much, and he appears to be having a much more exciting life as 3 month old; playing with toys and being tossed up in the air by his daddy, much to his mother's dismay...
I had a lot of fun with this sweet little baby boy and look forward to seeing him again in 3 months!!











and now for the humorous moments....

poor kid had like 3 outfit changes on the 68 degree day!

 he can't stand or walk yet...but he sure thinks he can.  I love his expression here..."I'm DOING it!"

I'm fairly certain that he was pretty sure that it was a strong possibility that this pumpkin might eat him...

and now for the family shots








and as usual i save my favorite for last....I hope you guys enjoy these!

0 comments:

Post a Comment