Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My little boy

My son is a nutjob.  He is absolutely the most crazy, sweet, high maintenance, fireball of boyhood i've ever seen.  He breaks your heart with his tears, and makes you smile with his belly laughs.  He smiles with his whole face...if he's smiling his eyes are squinted shut and it's the cutest thing in the world.  In the middle of a play session, he'll stop for hug breaks.  His favorite movie is Shrek 2.  If he is fussy and I put in Shrek 2....the world is at peace again.  He'll stand 1 foot away from the tv screen and stare.  He bounces to the music and smiles with his whole face. He also is into anything and everything that he's not supposed to be into, and he has no idea what the word NO means.  His vocabulary is DAH.  It means, i need juice, i need milk, i'm tired, i'm hungry, get that, hold me, go away, play with me, my teeth hurt, i'm done, dad, and mom.  I love my baby boy...

0 comments:

Post a Comment