Wednesday, August 17, 2011

:::sigh:::

I haven't taken any really GOOD pictures of my children in a while.  This was brought even more to my attention by my dad...I know i know....you come here to see the kids.  LOL.  So i decided ok, i can do this...no problem.  With Alexander walking now i figured it would be easy to get a few cute shots of him and his sister without having to pull grass and leaves out of his hands.  I was wrong.  I was very very wrong.  With walking being so new to Xander he has to explore anything and everything.  It's like the boy has never been outside of the living room and thus he must explore everything like it's a newly discovered planet.  This child...i swear he is going to give me a run for my money.  Kenzie as usual never looks at the camera.  She will smile and say cheese and look up, down, left, right, but NEVER at me.  When she does...it's a fluke.  So needless to say the session was a major FAIL. 



MOM! LOOK AT THIS NEW AND FASCINATING CREATURE THAT I HAVE NEVER SEEN EVERY DAY BEFORE!  IT IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING AND THUS I MUST EXPLORE FURTHER!!!



I did get one good one of Kenz.  So until I can have someone on 'posing' duty and I can just snap pictures...this is the best I could do.




0 comments:

Post a Comment