Thursday, June 30, 2011

a day in my life...

I have a son.  Said son keeps me busy ALL the time.  Whether he's eating dog food, getting into the garbage, pulling his sister's hair, eating electrical cords, playing in the toilet, sucking on my cell phone, pulling all of the diapers out of the basket, or just gagging himself on anything that he can find to stick down his throat...he is a little high maintenance.  This afternoon sissy was with GiGi so we had a day together.  I tried to teach him to use the little toddler bowls with the portioned lids to keep snacks in the bowl, and reach in as you need snacks.  It didn't work out.  3 seconds later the lid was pried off with his teeth and we were in a pool of cheerios.


I love our dog's intent look into the cheerios here...


 now where did that cheerio get to....



0 comments:

Post a Comment