Thursday, June 16, 2011

spiderwebs

I need a micro lens like nothing else.  I love photographing the little things that you usually wouldn't pay any attention to.  A bug on a leaf, the center of a flower, the details on an interesting piece of architecture...etc..etc...
I do what i can with what i have though so i was tempted outside this morning by the interesting sunlight cast across my yard...
 so i thought i would practice my capturing of the sunshine, as i learned how to do that the other day...



As i was doing this i noticed an awesome spiderweb strung up between the grasses...

when i walked away i found another web in the grass with a spider currently working on it.  Again...i would LOVE to have a micro lens for things like this...but this is what i could get...

after the web i went back to focusing on different techniques.  Trying to capture some bokeh with the fresh morning dew was a challenge as well.  I am however loving getting to practice with my camera and learning new things!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment